Translate

Friday, January 13, 2012

Single Parenting

Spencer went to DC for two weeks in December. I was a complete wreck before hand thinking that I couldn't handle it, but turns out we were all calm during his absence. The kids were great. We jokingly told Ted that he had to be the man of the house, he took it seriously. He ran around getting paci's and milk for Josie, and was a great help to me. We even figured out a good bedtime routine. Now that Spencer is back, somehow things aren't running as smoothly. I think everyone assumes someone else is going to do something.

Here we are Hashing sans daddy. Teddy wasn't such a help on the hashes and really whined to be carried. Lucky for us, we have some good friends.  Miss you Daniela. Thanks for the help Dave, Josie's hat might match your shirt, but I don't think it fits.



No comments: