Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I love moving

In contrast to Spencer, I think this move is great. We are finally going through all those junk boxes- you know the ones you throw stuff into when guests come over and then forget about. Funny thing, we didn't miss any of the junk. Some of those boxes have been around for years. So now we catalog, which I love, organize, label, love, love, and of course, purge. I love purging!

There are some challenging aspects of this move which we have never had to deal with before, such as transporting the cats and what to do with them to avoid quarantine. Still, if i just take some time to read through the FS pets group pages, I am sure i will find that all the details have been worked out by those who came (and left) before us.

What really kills me is not knowing the timeline and the climate. I really want to take advantage of sales for kid clothes, but have no idea what weather to buy for. Yup, that is what keeps me up at night. I hate shopping and yet all i can think about is buying kid clothes. That and all that we have to do with this house to rent it. Knowing the timeline would be great for so many reasons.

I should write more, but Josie let me sleep 4 hours last night. If only I had emptied a box tonight, i know i would sleep more soundly.

No comments: