Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No More Baby Boy


“I am not a baby boy!”

I call Josie “baby girl.” Always have for some reason. Recently, I have started calling Teddy “baby boy.” To which he gets very angry. When I ask what he wants me to call him he says “Ted”. Just “Ted”, not “Teddy,” or “buddy,” “little buddy,” “mr. smarty pants,” “stinky,” “little man,” “kiddo,” “pumpkin,” "pumpkin pie," “sweatheart,” “sweatpee,” or “goofball”. No terms of endearment, no nicknames, which is very hard for me and Spencer. Spencer finds it impossible to call anyone by name or endearment. I just find it hard to go with out the endearments or the nicknames. Teddy is a good name. Teddy Danger is of course better, but still, who likes to only hear their own name?  

Our big man, Teddy Danger, taming a great cat. 

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Look at the grin on his face! He is having the time of life.